Wednesday 26 September 2012

Man Of Steel: Why I Think It May Well Be A Fine Return To Form For Superman

Superman is undoubtedly my favourite superhero of all the DC and Marvel comics clan and the impending 2013 release of Man Of Steel is one film I cannot wait for. Whilst Avengers Assemble and The Dark Knight Rises set alight the box office and earned rave review, I still maintain that Man Of Steel is the one comic book film I personally want to see above all else.

Such is my anticipation for the Zack Snyder project that i took to Yahoo to voice my views on why I think it will be a grand return for Krypton's sun-charged hero.

Check out the article below and feel free to leave comments and share with your friends.

http://voices.yahoo.com/why-zack-snyders-man-steel-could-start-of-11764700.html?cat=40

No comments:

Post a Comment