Wednesday 5 December 2012

Man Of Steel Gets A New Poster

I cannot deny I am one of those superhero fans that has always stood by Superman. Christopher Reeves' efforts in the suit have always remained iconic, albeit the sequels gradually turning down a rather laughable path, but the son of Krypton has always been my favourite.

Even through what some people thought was a poor return in Superman Returns, I rather enjoyed the man of steel back on the big screen and am hugely anticipating the return of DC Comics' finest hero in Man Of Steel

After a teaser trailer that did a great job of ramping up the excitement and a nifty close-shot poster of new man in the cape Henry Cavill, a new poster has recently been released and boy is it an interesting one. Click here for my story on the new poster via Filmoria.



No comments:

Post a Comment